Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NC - 04 STi struts/springs/strut mounts/spacers

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

NC - 04 STi struts/springs/strut mounts/spacers

Well, I really hate doing this but my whole setup is for sale. I bought the struts and springs from one member on here, and the struts mounts from another (I am still waiting on the rears to arrive). The spacers were purchased brand new from Paranoid Fabrications.

All 4 struts have been re-greased. I have all the bolts, and the dust covers are pending shipment arrival. I have $500 into this setup and the only reason I am selling it is because I need to buy a replacement transmission.

I would like to sell the whole setup for $470 shipped (including spacers) and $450 without. I will sell individual items only if I have committed sales of at least $400 or maybe close to it...

Individual prices:

Struts/Springs: 55k miles - $350 FIRM, plus shipping. Dust covers will be included.

Fronts

Rears

GC 2.5 RS Strut mounts: Will fit 93 to 07 Impreza front springs, and 93 to 01 / 04 to 07 rear springs. $50 shipped.

Will post full pics when rears arrive. Front ones are viewable in pics of front struts/springs.

Paranoid Fabrications GC 2.5 RS 3/8" rear strut mount spacers. I believe they will fit on top of only GC rear strut mounts. Don't quote me on that though, as they may fit on others, just not WRX or STi rear mounts.

Will post pics of actual parts asap. Check link for actual product and manufacturer pics.

http://www.paranoidfabrications.com/...reza-gc8-hdpe/

PM me with any questions

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Struts and springs sold!

Front top hats and rear spacers are still available.