Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS(WI): 2000 RS Spun Bearing

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FS(WI): 2000 RS Spun Bearing

Fore Sale: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
    131624 on the clock, motor has spun bearing (can hook u up with a known good one)
    interior i would say is a 7/10 couple rips in the door card from stuffing a snow board in there...otherwise its pretty damn clean..just need to take a vacuum to it.
    Body i would say 6/10 has normal wear for a 12yr old car, plus had a nice sized dent in drivers rear quarter....was popped out, but no smoothing done
    currently has an L hood one it, but i will include the RS hood with it
    also currently has a wingless trunk painted grey, u can keep this trunk..it does have holes for a wing, which i can provide a matching coupe wing, or i can give u the BRP trunk with wing off of my coupe..either way im going with a different wing so makes no difference to me...although i prefer to keep my BRP wing on my coupe so its a little cleaner until i get my paint done...
    HAS:
    07 2.5i suspension
    Leggy turbo cross member if u want to swap
    OBX intake but the filter and one of the couplers is shot i will include it though as i have no use for it
    03/03 WRX front brakes
    Custom 2.5" Cat less exhaust with Dynomax Muffler
    Borla UEL manifold
    WRX 20mm rear sway bar and i think Kark Boy rear endlinks....not sure found them on a car in the junk yard.
    Currently has the V2(IIRC) Nardi Steering wheel on it, but i might switch that over to the coupe, in which case ill ether have a MOMO aftermarket steering wheel, or a OEM Steering wheel in it
    and i think that is it...

Needs:
    Block
    and that should be it to get u goin!!!

ill add more if i think of it!
    Located in Green Bay WI....can possibly transport it at ur expense to where ever u need it...but as i said AT UR EXPENSE!!! i got a 2500 DMax and know ppl with trailers or i can get a UHAL for ya

gunna throw the asking price at 2800obo...so lets make a deal!!!
    NOT LOOKING TO PART OUT!! i would rather put a new block in it and drive it to sell as a running car so i can take my Coupe down sooner to do some post swap house keeping!!!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

oh and thoes rims DO NOT come with it!!!!!! unless u got an extra $1000 on top!!!!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Please review, and edit your post accordingly!

http://www.igotasubaru.com/showthrea...Before-Posting