Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 04 WRX engine part out

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

04 WRX engine part out

Hey fellas!!! For some of those who are friends on FB you may already know me and my latest project.
    The story: customer was driving his 04 WRX and the oil pump simply took a pooped and the bottom end just got murdered.....murdered I tell ya.
    The car is EXTREMELY clean and was so well taken care of i couldn't let it go to a junk yard so i purchased it from him.

Up for sale are the engine parts that are still good. As stated before the customer took very good care of it and never abused it.
    Car has about 100k on the dot. I can confirm exact when I put the new engine in and check.

Cylinder heads with all sensors intact. - $400
    Intake manifold (with or without sensors and fuel rails) - $75
    Manifolds with cross pipe and upipe - $150
    TGV's - $200
    Intercooler w/ Y-pipe & BOV - $75 shipped
    Coil packs - $20 each
    Injectors - $100
    Coolant crossover pipe - $30

harness with cut ends at the main plug (free just pay shipping)
    Turbo intake tube - free
    Misc hoses - free

Block halves - TBA until further inspection after tear down

if you want to make an offer on all the parts please do. Obviously I want as much as i can get to help pay for the new engine but i want to be fair.
    I'm in Tallahassee FL and will try to be as flexible as I can for all you waaaaaay out of towners

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

If only I had my tax return already... I need the heads, intake manifold and maybe the TGV's for my swap

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'll have them ready hopefully next week. I want to tear it apart and organize them for shipping.....and of course clean them.
    let me know if something changes!

thanks for looking

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

by the way I NEED a 04 wrx hood or at least scoop. I'm willing to trade for that as well.
    I made a stupid move and now it's costing me time and inconvenience

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

heads, coil packs, coolant pipe,coolant tubing and exhaust manifolds are pending sale