Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to the forum but not the Subie game

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New to the forum but not the Subie game

My name is Dylan, I'm from Spokane, WA and I'm a young buck at 18 years old but I consider myself pretty knowledgable when it comes to Subaru's. I have a 98 2.5RS that's Acadia Green (unicorn for those who don't know) and an 06 WRX that is the hardest color in the world to keep clean. Both of my cars were purchased by me with my own money. I work full time and usually am working on someone's car on my days off.

Both cars are mostly stock performance-wise; the RS is on 5zigen lowering springs and has the exhaust off of my WRX. Other than that, it's all aesthetics. JDM i-badge, JDM clear corners and sidemarkers, JDM power folding mirrors, JDM flat fuel door, JDM rear spats, and rally armor basic mud flaps. I know it doesnt seem like it, but I am a function>form guy. Anything I have bought for the car's appearance was purchased because I thought it was too good a deal to pass up. I don't want to do anything huge to it until I swap it.

All that's on the WRX is crappy eBay lowering springs that are only on the front for some reason (bought it that way), SPT intake (got for free), Perrin turbo heat shield (also free), and an SPT/Bosal 3" catback (cost me $50).

Well I think that's all I have to say, so I'll talk to you guys on the forums!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome in! Glad to have you with us. Please feel free to give a shout if you need assistance with anything! You'll find tons of info through the various sections, so chime in on any of them.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: New to the forum but not the Subie game

Welcome to the team. Enjoy your stay.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome! Glad youre here.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

New to the forum but not the Subie game

Welcome to the team!
    Please post some pics I would to see your Subies!

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard bub, now do what the lady above me asked. Post pics.
    Every thug needs a lady.