Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New from Connecticut

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well it's been awhile so here's an update. at the end of 2012 I was involved in a 3 car accident, mine being the third car that was hit, totaling my car

A drunk driver in his truck hit another truck into mine, totaling all 3 vehicles. Everyone went to the hospital and fortunately there weren't any serious injuries

Here are some pictures of the car

here is the rest of the album with more pics of my car and the other cars

http://s939.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=0

im not trying to preach to anyone, but please do not drink and drive. this car was my pride and joy and seeing somebody elses stupidity cause this just kills me

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I'm glad you didn't get hurt. I hope they locked him up and threw away the keys.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

That's terrible I hate drunk drivers hopefully that driver will get his one and day.
    I am sure he's in a lot of trouble and paying a lot in insurance and some jail time.
    You car was awesome and I am sure that Subie will be missed.
    On the plus side your Subie did its best last job and most important saved your life.
    My Sister's 2010 Impreza had the same end, but T-Bone by a speeder.
    So trust me I know what your going thou our cars are like children and losing them sucks.
    Thank you for sharing with us and I hope you get another Subie in the future.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Jeeez. Glad everyone was OK. Sad to see such a nice car meet a terrible end like this. Good luck.

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

here are some pictures of my new ride, picked it up earlier this year with a blown motor...put a new motor in it and its been running like a champ

when i picked it up

how it sits now, took some things off and added my jdm fenders and hood scoop

the car needs a complete paint job so until then its going to be sitting all stock and steelies, hoping to get it done soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12