Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: "HELP" a family this Thanksgiving 2012!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

"HELP" a family this Thanksgiving 2012!

Once again its that time of year for us to all pull together and help feed a family in need. This is something I do every year and this year since we added the Cummins community I would like to help a few families out.

First I'm not asking that anyone does this. Nor would I think less of you if you can't give. If you want to give then great! It's just that I love helping people, and God put this on my heart to help families in need. I know a few families that work very hard and has had some bad times this year, and just needs a break. So I thought why not help them have a great Thanksgiving this year. I'm donating $25.00 to the cause to help them get some food and to show them that people really do still care. Let's see if we can get a $100.00 or more so I can go and help them with food for this Thanksgiving, and help with any needs they may have. If you can send something please send money as a donation to orders@igotasubaru.com. I will list your name underneath just so I can keep track of the funds. You can also go to the front page of our site and on the right hand side below the classifieds section you'll see a donation widget. I will be taking donations till 11-15-2012. I will keep this updated for everyone.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this, and helping feed a family for Thanksgiving. God bless you all.

1. $25.00 JJ AKA :CRZTRBO
    2. $25.00 Heidi AKA: subieluv

I.G.OT.A. Total $500.00!

Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 11-17-2012 at 09:52 PM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: "HELP" a family this Thanksgiving 2012!

Every little bit helps.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

No one from this site?

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Big shout out to Heidi AKA: subieluv for her donation!

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

10 days left to go.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Please help out.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Tomorrow is the last day to make a difference in someones life.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

k9BUu

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

First thank you to all who gave. This will make a difference in a few families lives! I will post pictures of the food gift cards we buy!

Total Raised $50.00 on IGOTASUBARU.COM!

I.G.OT.A. Total $500.00
    Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 11-17-2012 at 09:52 PM.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I.G.O.T.A. Raised $500 dollars to feed families in need! Each family gets a $100 dollar gift card which can only be used for food! We helped 5 families that are in true need this year.

Thank you for all that gave!!! God bless! ♥ U ALL!!!