Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Girl from Ohio

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New Girl from Ohio

Hey ya'll! I'm new to the site, so I'm posting up my introduction. =]

I'll make this short and sweet.. I'm a 24 year old microbiologist from Cleveland, Ohio. I drive a 2004 WRB and pink WRX and when I'm not rocking that, I can be found driving around my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. Currently, my Subie is mostly appearance mods (lots of pink, mudflaps, will have an STi trunk/wing when it comes out of paint, and then will be lowered within a month or two), but besides that it has a strut bar, short ram intake, catback exhaust, and is currently flashed to Stage 1 with a Cobb AP - I will be Stage 2 by December/January depending on work schedules. =]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - I will try to answer them for you. I am definitely here to learn more about the awesome world of Subies and from what I can tell, you all have a lot of knowledge to offer! Anyways, here's a quick picture of my baby..it's a little old, so I'll have to snap a new one once it stops raining here - and I took it on my phone and posted it to Instagram, so it's not the best quality - my rims are way brighter than this (yes, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it fits me =] )..promise I'll take a new/updated/better one soon!..sorry! =]

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New Girl from Ohio

Welcome to the team. Love the pink wheels.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

to the team! Glad you are here, make sure you check out the ladies forum! Also, how did you hear about us??

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome! Thumbs up on the pink...but do tell me more about that light bar in the front.
    Every thug needs a lady.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome! cool pink wheels.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

New Girl from Ohio

Welcome aboard fellow Subie Girl!
    I love your blue/pink theme and those wheels are very cute.
    I agree it's what makes you happy that matters.
    My Subie has a Silver/blue theme. Nothing like adding a splash of color.
    Also the light bar in the front rocks.
    Can't wait to see some updated pics and keep adding those mods.
    You got a great list so far.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Welcome to the group! Sounds like you have a sweet looking garage

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    to the team! Glad you are here, make sure you check out the ladies forum! Also, how did you hear about us??
    Joslin (04Roobi) sent me on over! =]

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Welcome! Thumbs up on the pink...but do tell me more about that light bar in the front.
    Lightbar is from RallyInnovations. Lights still need hooked up (waiting for my brother to do it for me..I have no idea what to do with electrical stuff).