I picked up a white 98 Outback Limited from a friend as a parts car yesterday. This is not a full car and quite a few parts have already been spoken for and sold or damaged. Body is straight, and the car is in overall great condition mechanically. No accidents or body damage except to rear drivers quarter and door. Vehicle is located in central North Carolina, 1 hour south from Raleigh. Willing to ship parts anywhere at buyers expense.

VIN: 4S3BG6850W7619219

Important Notes:

a. As of now, I haven't inventoried the entire car. Post up what you want and if I have it, I’ll post it up for sale along with the items condition and PM you more details.

b. All listed asking prices will be negotiable, and does not include shipping costs. Only Paypal will be accepted for payments and the 3% transaction fee will only be charged for items/packages under $20.

c. For you records and mine, I will send buyers a payment invoice with all details of the transaction including, description of parts being sold and a paypal verified address, of which I will only ship to.

d. I will only respond to PMs to exchange PayPal information or to arrange pickup. All other transactions will remain in this thread so post here if you're interested. Thank you.

Items for sale:

1) Wheels with tires. Quite a bit of tread left, starting to crack from being flat for a few months. $100

2) All 3 leather door cars (rear drivers is damaged). $35

- Addition items will be posted at request.

Items Sold/Damaged:

1) Entire font clip body panels. Hood, fenders, grille, entire front bumper assembly, fog lights and grille, drivers side head light, as well as the radiator support bar.

2) Engine and transmission

3) ECU

4) Rear hatch

5) All leather seats. These were replaced by cloths seats from an L model legacy. They're taupe and in clean condition. No rear head rests.

6) Fuel filler neck

7) Center console and switches

8) Rear drivers side quarter panel is damaged

9) Rear drivers side door is damaged

10) Rear drivers side door panel

11) Glove box handle

12) Shifter and screws

13) Rear passenger door window switch and panel

14) center console radio surround trim piece

15) Power antenna

16) front axles

17) windshield is damaged

Pictures of car in question. These pictures are just before it was parted out by my friend. I will be getting some updated pictures, along with pictures of requested parts soon.