Thread: Monstar's '98 Stage Rally Outback

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks!

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I love ordering stuff from china and paying about half price. but i absolutely hate that a week and a half later, this is all thats showed up so far :/

what the hell is china making american flag stickers for anyways?

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not an update, just a sweet picture from outside of work this morning at the crack of dawn.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not a car update, but i finally finished powder coating my new tool box. This is what took the place of my roll cage lol.

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well guys, this is going to the second to the last update for a while... (next one is super minor)

I've got some legal issues that might cost me my license for a year, and if thats the case i wont be racing :/
    and in the market for a new diesel, so between layer fee's to try and keep my license and the truck, rally car money is going to be tied up for the next few months. Hopefully by spring time i can focus on getting back to the car and finishing it. and making it in time for the first race in May, But priorities first...

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Re: Monstar's '98 Stage Rally Outback

Oh boy! What happened?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

made a poor choice and caught a duii after i got pulled over for my tweaking out tail lights. wasnt drunk by any means, but the limit is the limit, and i blew the limit on the dot.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Re: Monstar's '98 Stage Rally Outback

Quote Originally Posted by MonstarMotorsports View Post
    made a poor choice and caught a duii after i got pulled over for my tweaking out tail lights. wasnt drunk by any means, but the limit is the limit, and i blew the limit on the dot.
    Oh man. That sucks.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

yuup. plus side is i get to take a diversion so it wont stay on my record, down side that diversion is a year long and it might restrict my license for that year. Im trying to find a way to call "Professional Rally Driver" as part of my job so it will fall under the work permit guide lines lmao.

or i might be the only rally car out there with a breath thing installed in the car bwahaha... FML.

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just got the email, Oregon Trail Rally is May 3-5, and i WILL be racing! After the holidays i'll start tearing back into this thing and getting it finished up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast