Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket sunroof install

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Aftermarket sunroof install

So we've all soon the super cool rally pop up roof vent done on wrxs & STis. After driving Snoozies LGT for a week I'm just dying for a sunroof in my STi. I've already wrestled over the whole structural rigidity/safety/you can't do that because racecar enough times in my head. I just want some more sun on my head during my commute. I don't offroad nearly as much as I used to & I track the car even less. So weigh in here with whatever discussion you want.

Cut that thing open, be cool & do the rally vent, don't touch it you moron, you're my favorite mod because you're handsome & bearded. Pick something or form your own opinion. Ok, go!
    Every thug needs a lady.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Aftermarket sunroof install

I say don't do it.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    I say don't do it.
    Because you're worried that I'll get a sunburn & potentially damage my handsome face in the long term?
    Every thug needs a lady.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Nope not that, lol. I'm worried that you'll ruin the value of your STi.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Aftermarket sunroof install

If you plan to ever sell your car don't do it, if you are keeping your baby then go for it soak up that sun!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

134,xxx miles on it. Paid for it cash. I stared at a picture from the sales brochure for years until I could have my own. Seeing that car every morning is the realization of a dream, literally.
    Every thug needs a lady.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I wish I could say yes, but I can't. Sorry pal.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

No worries bub, just wanted some discussion. Anybody else care to weigh in?
    Every thug needs a lady.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    No worries bub, just wanted some discussion. Anybody else care to weigh in?
    Good deal.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I guess I wil lbe the first to yay the idea. I helped a friend install the rally vent into his "spec c look-a-like" bugeye and i love it and he loves it! Physically the hardest park is making sure everything is centered and square. Mentally the hardest part is the first cut knowing that you are cutting into the roof of your baby haha. I think it took my friend an hour or so just to dig in the first cut.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast