Im cleaning the basement out since I sold the Impreza. Here are a few for now but might hve more later.
First off is my VIS CF hood with S201 Scoop for a 93-01 Impreza. Its about a 7 out of 10 as far as condition goes, has some minor imperfections as you can see. It had a reverse scoop on it at one point so you can still see its outline, not that noticable in the sun. It also has two damaged bolt holes on the one side that can easily be repaired with some fiberglass work. It also has aero style latches on it to keep it in place. Im asking 200 picked up due to the imperfactions it has without the scoop, I have a stock RS one to go with it. I may have the S201 sold. I might be able to meet somewhere as well, I think it might fit in my Forester so I can meet up or even deliver for the right price.

Damaged mounting holes.

Next is an entire intake manifold complete with sensors, coil, throttle body etc... Its off a 2001 RS and had about 80k miles when pulled. Asking 75 picked up.

Finally a set of 04 STI springs that only had 45k miles on them when they came off. Looking for 75 picked up as well.