Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scoobies for Boobies (SFB) - 2012

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Do you like to wait until the last minute (I typically do myself... )? Well TODAY is YOUR day! Under 24 hours to get in on SFB 2012 edition merchandise!

There will be a handful of items still for sale (calendars/vinyl/bracelets/landyards) - but why wait?!?

-Sarah/Team SFB
    Scoobies for Boobies
    Subaru Enthusiast Breast Cancer Fundraiser
    www.scoobiesforboobies.org

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Thank you to EVERYONE for their support this October. We had more people do their own fundraising events and more sponsors selling products this year than ever before. Donations are being sent in to KAB from many people so we are highly anticipating to see the total that everyone worked so hard for.

Products will start to be shipped this week. Some sponsors had an unwanted visit by Sandy, so there are some delays. Your patience and understanding is appreciated!

In other news, SFB is looking for a new partner to work with us on official vinyl sales. If someone or someone you know may fit the bill, please email us at info at scoobiesforboobies dot org.

-Sarah/Team SFB
    Scoobies for Boobies
    Subaru Enthusiast Breast Cancer Fundraiser
    www.scoobiesforboobies.org

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

May I recommend Square One Print & Design? Too late, I did it. I wouldn't buy vinyl from anyone else.
    Every thug needs a lady.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12