I just wanted to thank everyone who send me pictures of their Subaru's day in and day out. Its getting to be a little bit crazy so I want everyone to please read this post as it will explain it all.

To start if you're a premium member your photos come first, and they will be posted on our Facebook page. We believe we should support the people who support us. We hope you'll join us as a premium member and support a great community. We also have a thread in the premium members forum called "HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!" You can go there if you're a premium member by clicking that link as I pull photos from there first. If you want to share your photos of your Subaru and aren't a premium member please post them in this thread, and when all the premium members photos have been posted I will pull from here. Please post some information with your picture and I'll be glad to post that with it.

Thank you for understanding as we have exploded onto the Subaru scene and we want to make sure we stay on top of our game.

PS: Click here to become a premium member "CLICK HERE"