Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project: GC 2 NV

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Project: GC 2 NV

Got the WRX column and steering joint in, brought it home and got some more things out of the way and cleaned up!

can't find anyone to help me out with modifying my piping, so found an 02 WRX top mount to borrow for now...

All I need now is to weld the down pipe back together, add the O2 bung and then get the Damn spindle off my dd (which needs a new block: ( ) and throw it on this car and I'm ready to go tune!!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Project: GC 2 NV

As I sit right now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1351051673446.jpg  

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

so....since i dont get here much...i am now running and tuned!!! was street tuned by a local guy...he did an awesome job!!! he estemated im probably around 340 or so whp right now with my set up and boost levels...i am extremely happy with it right now though and can wait to get the front mount on and turn the boost up a little more...not much more i can push through the maf housing hough...so ill have to upgrade that as well...still debatin on going RWD or not yet...but hopefully soon ill get the sedan up and running again and ill have some time to get some more wrench time in cleaning things up and getting the rest of my parts in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12