Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Major update 9/8/2012

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Major update 9/8/2012

We just did a major update to the site. The are some bugs that will be worked out over the next few days. Please report any issues you see in this thread. Thank you.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Most issues have been resolved. Only a few left to go. Nav bar has also been upgraded.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I for one, do NOT like the activity stream. Or at least, dont like it when I click on "new posts" and it takes to activity stream and not to the "new posts" like I wanted.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    I for one, do NOT like the activity stream. Or at least, dont like it when I click on "new posts" and it takes to activity stream and not to the "new posts" like I wanted.
    I fixed that to now go to the new posts again. Try it and let me know that is works for you.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I like, much better! Thanks JJ!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Re: Major update 9/8/2012

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    I like, much better! Thanks JJ!
    No worries. I want us to be the best.