Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Owner From NH

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New Owner From NH

Hey everyone! I'm from the southern,NH area. I've been looking around this forum ever since I picked up my 04 FXT about a week ago and I really like what I see. It feels like there is a great community out there for these cars! I have always loved Subaru's and a couple of my friends own them as well. I owned a 96 talon TSI DSM before I got my FXT and although it was a fun car with it's decent mod list, the constant fixing of the car every weekend wasn't ideal for me right now Love the car to death but luckily I'm going to be selling it to a friend so it will stay in the circle. Now on the to the FXT!! I have always loved these cars, the ultimate sleeper and practical use vehicle. I found a nice 04 1 owner with under 50k!! The lady traded it in to buy a brand new FXT, she took the car to the stealealership every couple thousand miles to get routine maintenance and check up. I think it was safe to say I found a great deal. I ended up picking it up and love it so much! My plans right now are to keep it mostly stock, maybe throw a turbo-back and a tune on it, and maybe look into getting some swift springs because it looks like a monster truck . However I plan on doing a VF turbo swap, STI top-mount and other supporting mods to have the ultimate grocery getter! I also can't wait to get this car behind my camera again. I love photography, I'm not the best but you have to start somewhere. I've really began to love the cinematography world and started making short auto films. I have a couple that I've done in the past year, some of them star my friends Subaru's if you want to check them out! Anyway *rambling on* Thanks for your time and looking forward to making some friends and learning more about these monsters!
    Here is my most recent video, featuring a clean 2011 WRX

And some pictures

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

You been spying on us?

Welcome to the team! Now you need a sponsor membership. You'll get some nice gear to go along with your FXT.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

to the team!!! I love your Fozzy! I have an 02 Forester S with the big *** sunroof (AKA missle bay door) and I love it.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

welcome to the group, nice fozzy! Love the plans you have for it. Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with it all

5. Top Of Page | #5

Ladies First

User Info Menu

New Owner From NH

Hello and welcome! Great pics!

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zach@TTLM View Post
    Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with it all
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMotorworks View Post
    Let me know if you need anything for it.
    Fight! Fight! Fight!

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!
    Every thug needs a lady.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: New Owner From NH

Welcome fellow Fozzy owner!