Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: IGOTASUBARU, IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

1. Top Of Page | #41
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just booked at Casablanca from the 8th to the 16th yep staying entire week. Was able to get fri off

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    and there is NO way I am paying $625 a night for a room. Screw that. o.O
    I had to book a hotel in Salisbury. It is 30+ Minutes away but it was only $87 a night (holiday inn express)

3. Top Of Page | #43

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Same here, much cheaper.

4. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

We are trying our hardest to get things squared away and make it to this event!

5. Top Of Page | #45
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Casablanca called me and said the room was booked before the site updated I booked just up the street from there all I could find for a decent price close to beach.

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Can wait to meet everyone finally. Autographs are $5.00 lol.

PS: Money goes to site fees.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    only if you autograph the camo shorts and give them to me.
    Deal!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #48
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

trying to get a group of people for a mini meet then cruise down there, anyone near NoVa area?

9. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rakapur View Post
    trying to get a group of people for a mini meet then cruise down there, anyone near NoVa area?
    Where is that at?

10. Top Of Page | #50
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Where is that at?
    Northern Virginia, for people that know the area I work at the Herndon Subaru dealership maybe we can meet there or in Tysons since 495 is close by

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast