Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IGOTASUBARU, IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

IGOTASUBARU, IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

Get ready people! IGOTASUBARU.COM & IGOTASTi.COM & IGOTAEVO.COM will be attending one of the biggest car shows in Ocean City Maryland. The event will be hosted by OCAWDMEET! The Event is June 9, 2012. You best be there!

*Here is the site* to check it all out and sign up! I.G.O.T.A. is going to be a "Sponsor" of this event! This is going to be huge! Be there and meet the team!

OCAWDMEET

*Update 2-27-2012*
    I.G.O.T.A. will be under a tent with Subaru Of America. My STi will be parking out from in Vip parking. I will be selling merchandise and hanging out with all you. Friday night the nite before the show we will have a meet and greet at 5:00 PM in the parking lot on 118 street till 7:00 pm then roll out for a cruise and dinner. This is going to be a great time and I hope you all can make it. I will update as we get closer to the event!

*Update 6-2-2012* Everything is ready to rock-n-roll! This is going to be the event of the year!
    Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 06-02-2012 at 10:11 PM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

oh boy, this is awfully close to WBM12 & My honeymoon...lets hope they'll all fit in June together and play nice.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

This was a really good meet. Definitely going again this year.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I am going to try to go.
    I've seen pics and I have always wanted to be there.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I am so looking forward to this Exile Motorsports is going to have parts there no one has even seen before for sale

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Let's discuss this more.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Let's discuss this more.
    Ok. What do you want to discuss?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

You setting up a table? Trying to get the IGOTA team parked together, cruising together, meet n great first? Happy hour?

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I will be letting everyone know what is going on very soon, but most of your questions I can say yes to.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Awesome.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast