Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: IGOTASUBARU, IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

1. Top Of Page | #31
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I don't have a hotel no planning. I'm staying at suters house which is 30 mins for ocmd

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

my budy reserved our rooms at the flamingo... its in ocean city... we are goin down friday and stayin till sunday...

3. Top Of Page | #33
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'll be coming down won't be there till sat though due to work. Anyway I forget where I found the address of the place. Can someone help me out. Thanks

4. Top Of Page | #34
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Also where's everyone staying at I've seen so far on here the flamingo and Casablanca

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxsubie2008 View Post
    I'll be coming down won't be there till sat though due to work. Anyway I forget where I found the address of the place. Can someone help me out. Thanks
    heres the link to the info...
    http://www.ocawdmeet.com/

Main Event: June 9th 2012 – 1PM-6PM EST Cruise will be at the end of the event, traveling into ocean city.
    30275 Winner Blvd Delmar, MD 21875

6. Top Of Page | #36

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Ya I looked that up to, how is that even right. Them better be some special rooms...lol

7. Top Of Page | #37
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you etownshooter thought that was the site. Must be blocked at work o well time to double check and remove that from the block list.

8. Top Of Page | #38
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I seriously doubt that's what we paid. Maybe it's gone up? I know it's also airshow weekend...

9. Top Of Page | #39
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

And it's senior week to.

10. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

I'm going up Thursday - Sunday and it was $650.00 for all them days.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast