Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IGOTASUBARU, IGOTASTi, IGOTAEVO & OCAWDMEET Car Show in OC Maryland! June 9th 2012!

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yay! I'm excited to have my car there this year.

I don't plan on getting in any fights at Seacrets the night before the meet this year either...but no promises!

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

That wasn't a fight. You humiliated that guy, totally one sided *** kicking.

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    JJ! Reks is coming with me as long as we can keep him contained to one spot lol
    How do we do that?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Chains. Lots of chains. And a sign warning any stupid people away lol
    He can be my body guard.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

That works!!!
    Good deal.

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

For Gino...

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

We need to PhotoShop Adam into any pics we take.

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

When I first started shaving my head my nickname was... wait for it... "Powder" So just copy and past this guy into any pics and it will work.

9. Top Of Page | #29
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Tom & I are staying at Casablanca, and I think Niko is as well. But, if I'm remembering correctly, there was only a few rooms left and that was at least a month ago. We stayed here last year as well.

http://www.casablancaoceansideinn.com/

10. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Has anyone booked a hotel yet? I'd like to grab a room in the same place as everyone else
    Yes, but I can't say as your a stalker and want my camo shorts.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast