Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mathew Noble Marker: World Record Atempt: Longest Subaru Parade

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you Aaron for posting this!

The entries are climbing tremendously this week. Never ceases to amaze me. Special thanks to all of you who have been helping to spread the word. You are doing it the Noble way and I know Matthew is so proud right now! I cannot wait to celebrate his birthday with those of you participating and cannot thank you enough for driving the distances you are to make this possible. <3

I was able to get response from David Higgins (who is donating a pair of racing gloves he wore this season and a signed T-shirt!), Rally World News, Rally America, Car & Driver, TONS of forums.... It's HUGE! Brings tears to my eyes every time I see people talking about it... but in a good way! You are all very special. THANK YOU!

If anyone has ANY questions about the event please do not hesitate to ask!

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

~140 registered... need 200 more in under a month... come on peeeps..

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Registration completely organized. Cannot wait for this event! Rumor has it that Porsche heard about our record attempt and is not too happy about it, so they are trying to "compete".... Come on Suby drivers! WE NEED YOU!

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

16 days left!!

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

8 days away!!

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

7 days

211 official pre-registered!!

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

over 250 pre-reg today...

Just aquired a spot in the Leelanau State Park, about 25 spots left, 32$ for Fri-Sun without the state park pass (22 with) hard camping, no showers, porta John toilets..

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LAST DAY TO REGISTER ONLINE OR VIA EMAIL IS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT! (FRI 9.14)

PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE ELK RAPIDS HIGH SCHOOL AT 8AM FOR CHECK IN AND REGISTRATION. You will not be allowed to enter the high school parking lot until you have been fully registered, have your wristband and number for your car. Please park on the side streets around the school/area until you are directed to bring your Subaru to the lot.

REMINDER: You will need to bring a copy of your valid/unrestricted driver's license, current car registration and proof of insurance along with you. If you don't have it in line with you, you will be asked to go get them and return back in line. Please come prepared

I will be sending out final reminders tomorrow afternoon and after midnight once registration is closed to everyone who has pre-registered.

If anyone has ANY questions at all... please do not hesitate to email me at MarkerWorldRecord@gmail.com

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS PARTICIPATING! YOU GUYS ROCK AND IT MEANS SO MUCH TO THE MARKER FAMILY AND THE REST OF US AT SUBAROOTS! Rally on <3

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

10. Top Of Page | #20

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Mathew Noble Marker: World Record Atempt: Longest Subaru Parade

That is pure awesome!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast