Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: coolant issue

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

coolant issue

was doing a update on the motor tonight and found out my coolant tank is leaking actually more like rusted and leaking anyone close to butler with a spare. i would like to purchase one a.s.a.p just cuz im using her as a daily driver
    Last edited by ninthgatewrx; 08-07-2012 at 11:09 PM.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sorry that nobody has seen this yet! I am certainly not close by... being in the Bering Sea an all.

Send JJ a PM if he doesnt reply soon.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ninthgatewrx View Post
    was doing a update on the motor tonight and found out my coolant tank is leaking actually more like rusted and leaking anyone close to butler with a spare. i would like to purchase one a.s.a.p just cuz im using her as a daily driver
    Let me see if I can find you one. Give me the year and what motor is in it. Thanks.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

I also may have something, whats it for??

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zach@TTLM View Post
    I also may have something, whats it for??
    BINGO! Zach is the man!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

It's a 02 wrx but I think 04 style will work 2

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

thinking on rocking it for now and mite get the moroso if i cant find anything quick
    Last edited by ninthgatewrx; 08-08-2012 at 06:51 PM.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Sorry I didnt get to this sooner, but looked through the shop, only found a tank for the N/A impreza. If you do go with the moroso or another aftermarket brand, let me know I am sure I can help you with prices for that only take a day or 2 to get.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

if u can get me a price on a moroso let me know i can only check this after 5 every day i work my normal job till then