Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Finally

After months of waiting the Outback will get painted Thursday morning. I found this out last night. and i had to get the body work done before he paints it. so today has been HELL I've been working since the sun came up. Still gotta little left to do. but i'll finish it in the morning. I will post before and after pictures. Hope you guys like it.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Nice! I bet your excited.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh yeah. Its getting paint the Original color But No two tone. solid blue. But I put a twist on it No metallic so It'll Look different from All the other cars out there.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Can't wait to see some pics.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I cant wait to see it! lol. after that comes window tent then sways then Frankin engine.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

grrr Not mad But having to wait to get it painted. i cant get the body work done by tonight I got 2 maybe 3 more days of work.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I can't wait to see the Outback painted.
    All one tone nice.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

its going to the paint booth tonight. so watch for pics sometime this weekend.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

oh. well. not tonight tomorrow night. so I can take my time wet sanding. yay

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater thats the color it'll be cant wait to finish up a few more last things then get it painted. its gonna be pretty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast