1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

sorry is premium same as sposor??

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: WESTcoast's 99 Legacy GT

Quote Originally Posted by ampped88 View Post
    sorry is premium same as sposor??
    Yes sir. Just click the banner at the top of the forum. It will show you all we have to offer. Sponsor member unlocks the whole site.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Went out for a drive Saturday and snapped some shots

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Re: WESTcoast's 99 Legacy GT

Awesome pics!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Thanks!

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Going to post one now on our fb page.

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You seen mine? I too have a built 2nd gen Leggy. Except, I dont have a cute little trunk

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

took about 13 hours but its installed my compass gauge pack from an RS. i relocated the ac controls to to where the ashtray and cig lighter use to be and put the compass pass at the top in the ac location. pretty cool. got it to work and its awesome, just a bit of nerdy 90s stuff to add to the car haha. I will get some pictures in the day time

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

awesome!!

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

new brakes are on so are the damn long overdue 4pots and the h6 rears are back on car is stopping on a dime!! Bought a rear roof visor to throw on and picked up a strut bar and some blox extended lugs now just need lug nuts for them. I also participated in a car show, and got some shots (didnt bring the fancy camera with me) of legacys. Ok no more text moar pictures

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast