Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy to the site!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New guy to the site!

Hey everyone,

Found out some good friends were on here such as Ampped88 and JAC Wagon so I joined in! Seems likea new forum and I am happy to help contribute to adding information so that others may use and learn from!

I drive a 1999 Legacy GT Limited named Etta and we have been in a committed relationship for over 4 years together. She been through alot, new engine trans, interior, exterior change, brakes, alot of suspension goodies, wheels, etc. Here is a picture of her at her first car show this weekend.

She is the cutie on the Left and the cutie on the right is Ampped88's wagon

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team. Glad you're here. Did you know you made our Facebook main timeline picture?

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Just checked it awesome!!! It was a fun event it was two of use to start with then another guy was walking by, stopped to talk then we invited him to park his car over by ours! I wish i could of done a photoshoot after the event but lucky me i didnt bring didnt charge the battery on my camera grrr. I will be adding alot of useful info on here! Can't wait!!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WESTcoast View Post
    Just checked it awesome!!! It was a fun event it was two of use to start with then another guy was walking by, stopped to talk then we invited him to park his car over by ours! I wish i could of done a photoshoot after the event but lucky me i didnt bring didnt charge the battery on my camera grrr. I will be adding alot of useful info on here! Can't wait!!
    Great. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yeah if anyone has any questions about brakes, suspension, exterior and interior for the 2nd gen Im your go to guy!

6. Top Of Page | #6

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hi and welcome! Your Etta certainly is pretty! look forward to seeing more pics!

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Thanks I am working on a Member ride thread right now!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WESTcoast View Post
    Thanks I am working on a Member ride thread right now!
    Nice. Check out our premium sponsor membership. You'll get some nice goodies.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

yea westcoast i am a premium member it is awesome!!

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome Jon! Glad youre here brother!

This site IS new, but is growing fast. I will be recruiting help from the Bay Area chapter to go to a show or maybe even host a show when I get home this fall. Three gorgeous Subys in the bay area sportin igotasubaru swag will really boost our member numbers!

Didnt you just get new recaro seats? What are you gonna do with your old WRX ones?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast