Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Color issues.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Color issues.

We understand that there are some color issues when uploading photos and such. We are working on this now. Thank you for your patience as we fix this issue.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

its beautiful now bro. the light gray is perfect. Now make my pictures stop showing up as attachments...lol jk they can press the link if they want to see it

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ScottStokes View Post
    its beautiful now bro. the light gray is perfect. Now make my pictures stop showing up as attachments...lol jk they can press the link if they want to see it
    Thats actually something you control...when you upload the photo, uncheck the box that states "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" & then it will no longer load it as an attachment, rather a image directly in the post.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ScottStokes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skahttay View Post
    Thats actually something you control...when you upload the photo, uncheck the box that states "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" & then it will no longer load it as an attachment, rather a image directly in the post.
    ...lol

Scott, I don't see why yours default to links. I haven't changed any of my settings at all and mine post normal. Did you maybe change something when you set up your profile and stuff>

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

not that i know of...idk

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

We are still working on some color issues so please bare with us as we fix them. Thank you.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Found some color conflicts.

first off is when I or anyone posts using tapatalk, the "posted from my tapatalk" doesnt show up cause of the black background.

Also, black background hides the writing on the hottest page.

http://www.igotasubaru.com/thanks.php?do=hottest

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Let me look into this.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

OK the posted from tapatalk is disabled cause I don't want thousands of post saying posted from tapatalk, lol. Next I don't understand the color issues your having. Please walk me through it.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast