Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Grimmspeed Port and Pollish

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Grimmspeed Port and Pollish

hey guys does anyone have any experience with Grimmspeeds port and polish services?

Specifically tgv delete and the ordering process. They do have a refundable core charge program, my question there is what does that core give me? do i get a set of tgv deletes from them and then i send them mine to get the core?

i emailed them this morning but have yet to get a reply, so i figured i would find out if anyone has any experience?

thanks

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I know Justin is a stand up guy, but I have never got that service from them. I'm no help.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

thanks man, im hoping to get an email back sometime soon, seams like a solid deal i just wanna reduce the downtime as much as possible.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

i found the core exchange program paperwork on their website finally!

so now that we have that settled anyone with this service have any opinions on it?

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

TGV deletes AND a port n polish will smooth out your throttle response, increase milage a bit and help you out especially if you intend on going more than like 300 BHP.