Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Dude from Long Island

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New Dude from Long Island

Hey everyone!

Just joined the site but i have owned my Subaru since 10/2011. I have been loving it since the day i got it and look forward to getting to know people on this forum!

My Ride: 2011 WRB WRX

310 AWHP
    356 TQ

- Pete

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

to the team!!! GOT PICS?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Very nice! I really like the white wheels on the blue. Great job!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

i appreciate it! i love those rims and will be painting my stock ones soon, i want to stand out during the winter also lmao

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Nice! How do you like the site so far?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

so far it is very easy to navigate through, it didnt take me long to know where to look for information. also i am very impressed with how clean ur STi is!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thank you for the nice comments. We try to be the best here for all our members. Hours and hours of programming keeps us rocking.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Hi bub, welcome aboard.
    Every thug needs a lady.

10. Top Of Page | #10

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hi Pete! Welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast